Location: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Ten favorite bands:
3. Theatre of Tragedy
5. Daylight Dies
7. Erben Der Schöpfung
8. Iron Maiden
Five favorite movies:
1. Dawn of the Dead (original)
2. 28 Days Later
3. White Oleander
4. The Bourne Identity (surprisingly very good)
5. Dawn of the Dead (new)
Five favorite books:
1. Night Play - Sherrilyn Kenyon
2. Weekend – Christopher Pike
3. On Writing – Stephen King
4. Kiss The Girls - James Patterson
5. Along Came A Spider r – James Patterson
What is an interesting fact about you? I am a swimmer for a national swim team (in MD though I live in VA), my High School team, and for a summer league. I am also a lifeguard and have been swimming since I was 2 ½.
If you could be anything beside yourself for a day, what would you be, and why? I cant answer this because I really don’t know. I like who I am, I just don’t like all the people that surround me.
How often do you go to concerts/shows? I used to go to at least 2/week, but since I have been diagnosed, I have stopped all shows temporarily until I get better.
^ I am on the left
^ I am on the right