\m/Age: The embarassingly adolescent age of sixteen.
\m/Location: The grim and frostbitten lands of the Bible Belt, southern United States.
\m/Ten favorite bands(don't all have to be metal bands):
- Midnight Syndicate (not metal, I realize.)
- Nox Arcana (Same as above.)
- Old Cradle of Filth
- Deathspell Omega
\m/Five favorite movies:
- From Hell
- Interview With the Vampire
- The Matrix
\m/Five favorite books:
- Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice
- The Blood Countess by Andrei Codrescu
- The A-Z Encyclopedia of Serial Killers by Harold Schechter
- Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers by Mary Roach
- Johnny the Homicidal Maniac by Jhonen Vasquez
\m/What is an interesting fact about you? I am a dreadfully dull person, but one of my dreams is to travel throughout rural Hungary and Romania, where the townsfolk still hold religiously to their superstitions, and (briefly) experience life there.
\m/If you could be anything besides yourself for a day, what would you be, and why? One of the ladies from Aghast. Talent and beauty are qualities that I can only dream of.
\m/What was the Best Metal concert you've been to? Unfortunately, I have never had the privilege of attending a concert, metal or otherwise. Having Christian parents makes for a fairly difficult life.
I dislike posting pictures of myself in a public medium, so you will have to do without. I'm sure that the suspense is killing you. :Snorts: