\m/Location: US> Florida> West Palm Beach
\m/Ten favorite bands(don't all have to be metal bands):
- System of a Down
- Every time I Die
- All Shall Perish
- As Blood Runs Black
- [Old School] Nightwish
- Red Chord
- Brain Drill
[Very few of many]
\m/Five favorite movies:
- Beetle Juice
- V For Vendetta
- Dead Alive
- Halloween.. any of them :)
[Again...few of many.]
\m/Five favorite books:
- Magical thinking< Augustun Burroughs
- Running With Scissors < Augustun Burroughs
- Perks of being a Wallflower < Don't remember
- She's come undone < Still Don't remember
- Star wars < Yes I know, I am a geek
[eh.. I should read more]
\m/What is an interesting fact about you?
- When I was about 4 or 5 the hospital I was born in were doing a contest to name a masscott for their children's wing , The masscott was a flamingo mind you, and I choose the name "Mingo" and it won first place and they ended up naming the whole ward after the name I picked.WOOT
\m/If you could be anything besides yourself for a day, what would you be, and why?
- A mercenary, take out a couple pains in the neck, know what I mean?
- I dunno... Wonder woman's tampon. hahhahahahahaa
\m/What was the Best Metal concert you've been to?
- Well any of my B/F's bands shows are awesome but I'd probably have to say 2006 S.O.A.D
\m/Post a banner!
<a href="http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vcGhvdG9idWNrZXQuY29t" _fcksavedurl="http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vcGhvdG9idWNrZXQuY29t" target="_blank"><img src="http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k53/x0xqT4life0212_2006/DBbanner.gif" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>
BECCA CODE BANNER
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/dearlybeheaded"><img src="http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a369/AliceTsukino/Photoshop/DearlyBeheaded_banner1.jpg"></a>
\m/Post a pic of yourself.
<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v464/thfictionwelive/ME/?action=view¤t=Image065.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v464/thfictionwelive/ME/Image065.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
Sorry I know I'm lame and don't embed properly.. Couldn't figure it out :(